" The Truth" it was not City I want to sign for in the premier League - Haaland admits that signing for man City was not his plan and he reveals the original team he was aiming for.

 " The Truth" it was not City I want to sign for in the premier League - Haaland admits that signing for man City was not his plan and he reveals the original team he was aiming for. 



" The Truth" it was not City I want to sign for in the premier League - Haaland admits that signing for man City was not his plan and he reveals the original team he was aiming for.  


" The Truth" it was not City I want to sign for in the premier League - Haaland admits that signing for man City was not his plan and he reveals the original team he was aiming for.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

I want to be the highest paid player in Chelsea and in the EPL , The Chelsea star demand 2X of Mbappe's Salary.

Final Decision, Graham Potter Will Be Out Tomorrow As The New Coach Is Being Announced